If you have to travel but don't wish to be part of the new nude morality of the United States that is trying hard to keep America safe from the ubiquitous Islamofascist terrorist, you still have some liberating choices in personal freedoms left:
1) 'To opt out for a pat down, say “I opt out.”
2) 'Warning: Pat downs are no longer the simple search like those in the past. In some instances, as part of an “enhanced patdown,” the TSA screener may use the front of their hands to touch your genitals.
Should you feel that you or your child were inappropriately touched, call for a law enforcement officer.
If presented with the option to leave the checkpoint for a private screening, consider politely declining with a “No, thank you,” as you will likely be asked to remove your clothing. Pat downs can be performed in public view.'
3) Warning2: Should you sensibly choose to exercise that right, then you have to deal with the possible trauma of being groped and molested: 'TSA agents stand accused today of fondling the genitals of women and little children as part of their “enhanced pat-down” procedures being rolled out at airport security checkpoints.'
4) Warning3: Should you sensibly choose to quote your inalienable rights guaranteed by the Constitution to protect yourself and your loved ones from these vile indignities, you may have to deal with being labeled a “domestic terrorist”!
5) Based on this escalation path of making the price of discontent progressively costlier and costlier, the vast majority will simply choose the body-scan. That appears to be the strategic thinking behind these enhanced pat down procedures and the occasional case of vile molestation which will be widely reported!
6) But if you choose to bravely stand up for yourself by not standing for any of these vile indignities, you may not only get away with having a pleasant journey, you will also be assisting in patriotically extracting your nation from the rapidly closing jaws of the Brotherhood of Death.
These intrusive measures have little to do with keeping the childishly insecure Americans, and the poor orphans of the beleaguered Western Anglo-Saxon nations, safe from the Islamofascist terrorists, and more to do with their systematic Pavlovian conditioning in increasingly draconian stages to get them to willingly accept big brother.
One arrives at this logical conclusion based on the self-evident observation that the Anglo-American governments are keen on ushering in big brother under the pretext of fighting terror.
Therefore, it follows that only individual peoples in large numbers, courageous peoples refusing all indignities at Airports, who can practicably overturn this measure.
Do you not remember that your own government had told you that the terrorists hit America on 9/11 because they hated your freedoms?
Well, the terrorists seemed to have succeeded beyond their own wildest expectations in taking it all away from you so easily!
Once you become a creature of habit in the police-state whereby all big brother absurdities make sense to you, where you routinely count 2 + 2 equal 5, you have arrived in the world of “1984”. Watch the movie to remind yourself what you are automatically accepting for tomorrow when you stand for these vile indignities today.
Recall that you began yesterday with stupidly standing in line with your dirty shoes in hand to keep you safe.
Now you stupidly open up your private parts for strangers to grope, or image by exposing you to cumulative deadly radiation, to keep you safe!
Unless individual public protest spreads quickly however, unless more and more people increasingly behave like the courageous San Diegan John Tyner, it will become fait accompli as it gets drawn out. Because, good people will eventually give up after their initial flurry of protesting these physical and emotional assaults on their bodies. The big brother government is counting on exactly that! They have already proclaimed that they don't do policy based on “focus groups”!
If you don't act today, prison-state West will become your safest zeitgeist.